Discussions About Being Bald > Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald

Look more masculine and mature

<< < (2/3) > >>

reddog:
Long hair is cool if they keep it clean and styled well. And I think a LOT of women like it, probably more than like shaved heads. Much easier to sport a shaved head, and yes, more masculine looking.

I wonder what percentage of guys that keep their head shaved for a couple of months ever go back to hair? I know for me, I've tried to grow mine back numerous times, but always go back to shaving it. Shaved completely smooth just feels cleaner and we'll groomed!

Barbero Pelón:

--- Quote from: Miller1989 on February 10, 2019, 08:58:57 AM ---And I've known several girls that say they HATE long hair on guys, that they prefer short  or none at all.

--- End quote ---

I prefer guys with short or none hair too,looks more clean.

Jason Momoa is big,muscular and have a very manly face,but with long hair is unattractive to me. Looks dirty and feminine.

PDXGuy:
Personally I never liked long hair and thought it was not masculine looking. To each his own.

DoberDaddy:
Masculine/Feminine are fluid concepts and change over time.

Long hair, or short hair, beards or shaven faces, makeup or none (yep, men's makeup, it's a thing, and has been for centuries, if not millennia).

No shock here that the Sly folks find long hair on a man "dirty, and not manly", it's all about personal preference.

What is funny that the appearance can belie what is inside.

Barbero Pelón:
That's true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version