1 (16.7%)
Love it.
3 (50%)
Really f'ing love it.
2 (33.3%)
No comment.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Tamar Braxton hot haircut.  (Read 7369 times)

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Tamar Braxton hot haircut.
« on: January 21, 2019, 02:05:03 PM »
Hell yeah, she floats my boat!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Tamar Braxton hot haircut.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 07:34:34 PM »
She looks great!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 12:17:10 AM »
She is a really good looking woman, I had to Google who she is cos I had never heard or her before 
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 06:50:11 AM »
Not many women are embracing a shaved head, and I don't think it will change. While I think some bald women look great, it's just too radical even in today's society. It looks like more and more men are choosing to shave it all off, so the trend continues. Shaved heads are everywhere from the boardroom, wall street, military, law enforcement, and everywhere else. Too bad more women don't take the plunge.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 09:07:32 AM »
Not many women are embracing a shaved head, and I don't think it will change. While I think some bald women look great, it's just too radical even in today's society. It looks like more and more men are choosing to shave it all off, so the trend continues. Shaved heads are everywhere from the boardroom, wall street, military, law enforcement, and everywhere else. Too bad more women don't take the plunge.
i think you're right on all accounts. But I do love the STRONG woman who do take the plunge. It's refreshing.

i wonder if I would be attracted to that look if I didn't loose my hair?

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 09:54:41 AM »
Exactly Chris. If they would wear it with confidence, a bald woman would be very sensual. Just like men with shaved heads, confidence is the key. Bald and proud!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 10:00:17 AM »
Exactly Chris. If they would wear it with confidence, a bald woman would be very sensual. Just like men with shaved heads, confidence is the key. Bald and proud!
BTW, see Black Panther for case in point.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2019, 12:40:52 PM »
She looks great!
She is hot although a wack job on the TV show. High maintenance diva, which takes  away her beauty.

Offline g_bald

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Bald IS beautiful... and it will always be so!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2021, 08:47:58 AM »
i think you're right on all accounts. But I do love the STRONG woman who do take the plunge. It's refreshing.

i wonder if I would be attracted to that look if I didn't loose my hair?

Before I started losing mine, I saw Persis Khambata in Star Trek: TMP and she had shaved her head for that role. I fell instantly in love with her look and once the Internet started to ramp up I would look and check out others (Kat Surth is another beautiful sly lady). So I did fall in love with the shaved female look before I myself started to lose mine and joined them being bald. So, at least for me, the beauty of a bald and proud female has always been attractive to me. Bald and proud guys are too!  :)

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2021, 01:29:23 PM »
Persis Khambatta was a beautiful bald woman.  Natalie Portman and Demi Moore were hot with zero guard buzz cuts.
I think Demi shaved hers to the skin for a while after GI Jane.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2021, 12:04:21 PM »
This brings me back to the big hair days when women had more hair than face.   

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2021, 08:59:28 AM »
She is a really good looking woman, I had to Google who she is cos I had never heard or her before

To be fair, her sister, Toni, was probably more well known, as she had several big hits throughout the 1990s
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.