Discussions About Being Bald > Sly Bald Gals - Women's Corner

Tamar Braxton hot haircut.

<< < (2/3) > >>

reddog:
Exactly Chris. If they would wear it with confidence, a bald woman would be very sensual. Just like men with shaved heads, confidence is the key. Bald and proud!

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: reddog on January 22, 2019, 09:54:41 AM ---Exactly Chris. If they would wear it with confidence, a bald woman would be very sensual. Just like men with shaved heads, confidence is the key. Bald and proud!

--- End quote ---
BTW, see Black Panther for case in point.

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: Tyler on January 21, 2019, 07:34:34 PM ---She looks great!

--- End quote ---
She is hot although a wack job on the TV show. High maintenance diva, which takes  away her beauty.

g_bald:

--- Quote from: chrisphilly123 on January 22, 2019, 09:07:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: reddog on January 22, 2019, 06:50:11 AM ---Not many women are embracing a shaved head, and I don't think it will change. While I think some bald women look great, it's just too radical even in today's society. It looks like more and more men are choosing to shave it all off, so the trend continues. Shaved heads are everywhere from the boardroom, wall street, military, law enforcement, and everywhere else. Too bad more women don't take the plunge.

--- End quote ---
i think you're right on all accounts. But I do love the STRONG woman who do take the plunge. It's refreshing.

i wonder if I would be attracted to that look if I didn't loose my hair?

--- End quote ---

Before I started losing mine, I saw Persis Khambata in Star Trek: TMP and she had shaved her head for that role. I fell instantly in love with her look and once the Internet started to ramp up I would look and check out others (Kat Surth is another beautiful sly lady). So I did fall in love with the shaved female look before I myself started to lose mine and joined them being bald. So, at least for me, the beauty of a bald and proud female has always been attractive to me. Bald and proud guys are too!  :)

chuck63:
Persis Khambatta was a beautiful bald woman.  Natalie Portman and Demi Moore were hot with zero guard buzz cuts.
I think Demi shaved hers to the skin for a while after GI Jane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version