Discussions About Being Bald > Sly Bald Gals - Women's Corner

Sly And Eyebrows

<< < (2/2)

PDXGuy:
No way you look like you have thick eyebrows. i always think mine being light in color look sparse. When the barber says should I trim them, I am always no way. Wild eyebrows look good. LOL

Bizarro:
I have thick eyebrows to.

I love being bald. Every year I spent longer and longer time bald, and even if I like how I look just bald and with thick eyebrows... Usually I keep both my scalp and eyebrows shaved smooth.

It is a little bit shocking in the beginnging for your family and friends but they get used to it quickly. For the rest of the people you are just a regular bald person, not a freak.

Anyway with the quarenting it isthe perfect moment to try any look... and hair grows FAST.

bennett11:
i have been shaving my eyebrows routinely now for some years.  they had become more sparse.  anyway i like being fully bald

g_bald:
I think your eyebrows look fine, but it's all a matter of your personal decision as opposed to what others think (or project) about you. I have contemplated shaving mine, they look OK, but some of the hairs grow like mad and end up bothering my eyelashes and being an irritant. So, there's that.

I think you are pretty just as you are Gutsy and your smile shows that no matter what, you are keeping a positive attitude and outlook. Eyebrows are a "material" thing, so let your soul wander and see where you end up!

Keep smiling!

clint902:
This is a strange topic for me because my eyebrows are white.  I do keep them trimmed so they don't get ferrel.  There isn't much else I can do about them.  The funny part is that weather I shaved em off or keep trimming them, nobody would notice because I wear glasses so, well, there's that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version