Discussions About Being Bald > Bald Stories

Guys who are half bald

(1/6) > >>

Miller1989:
Walking by the family hair salon in Walmart, I noticed a guy getting a haircut who had nothing on top, just a bit of a fringe remaining. I thought to myself, why would anyone pay for a haircut and be half bald? I never undrstand what stops guys like that from just shaving their heads.

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: Miller1989 on January 06, 2019, 01:17:47 PM ---Walking by the family hair salon in Walmart, I noticed a guy getting a haircut who had nothing on top, just a bit of a fringe remaining. I thought to myself, why would anyone pay for a haircut and be half bald? I never undrstand what stops guys like that from just shaving their heads.

--- End quote ---
i also see that all the time. i try not to be snarky in front of dudes like that.

scooby:
i work with a guy like that.

Miller1989:
I mean, they're really getting screwed, paying a barber to cut so little hair!

PDXGuy:
I have buddy who has the ring of hair. He has been complimentary since I shaved my head and told me about these straggling hairs on the top of his head that he shaves off between visits to the barber. I asked if he ever considered just buzzing it all off. He just responded with a no he was already bald.  Well sort of bald I thought and dropped the topic. He goes to a barber that will not do head shaves. I told him about my barber and that he shaved my head back in early December.  It will be interesting to see if I influenced him or not over the next couple of months. His head I guess if he likes the donut.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version