Author Topic: Hello this is Shakf  (Read 8010 times)

Offline fireman

• Sly
Re: Hello this is Shakf
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 10:36:22 AM »
Welcome to the Sly Shakf!
Only a few perfect heads in the world....the rest have hair!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 11:38:49 AM »
Welcome to the SBG site, Shakf. The smooth look is good for you.

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 12:50:40 PM »
Shakf, welcome!  Glad to have you... looking forward to your posts.

KALBO

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 02:47:32 PM »
Welcome to SBGs, Shakf! 8)

shakf

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 03:02:39 AM »
Guys yesterday evening I went to the local barber and asked him to use the WAHL balding clippers and it feels good. I'm happy with it. What do ya think guys?

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 04:15:09 AM »
Looks great Shakf, hard to believe that was done by clippers.  But for really feeling great instead of just good, nothing beats shaving it slick and smooth.   8)
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

shakf

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 04:29:27 AM »
That is a cracking shirt Paul where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2007, 04:31:22 AM »
That is a cracking shirt Paul where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks Shakf, but to be totally honest I don't remember, as I have had it for about two years.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

shakf

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2007, 05:08:01 AM »
Guy's. I've not even introduced myself properly as yet. My name is Shakeel Faris and I'm 33 years old. I live in a city called Bradford in the North of England. I'm married and have four wonderful children. I work in the I.T industry as a Field Service Engineer, which means I'm out and about on the road a lot. Until the age of 25/26 I had very very thick hair. The barber used to have to wash and then cut my hair. I struggled a long time when I initially started losing it and never really proceeded to shave it all off because my mum said that I didn't have the right head shape for it to carry it off because it was like my dad's (Parents divorced when I was eight years old. Mum despises my dad so I suppose she doesn't really want me to do anything that would make me resemble him more) My father went bald in his thirties so it was on the cards for me. Anyway my wife likes it and my friends like it too. They reckon it makes me look smarter and much better than that feeble attempt at trying to cover it. But hey now I'm sly for life!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 07:09:49 AM »
Looking good Shakf .... Give slick a try
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 07:27:36 AM »
Shakf there are a few UK Sly bros here.

You've been bitten with the Sly bug mate. Once you do it, having hair again is something you wont be able to fathom.

I have a Lebanese background and have very thick course hair too. I am BBC and it is a forever battle to eliminate the shadow.

Glad to have you here at SBG bro

Offline shyslyguy

• Super Sly
  • remember! you gotta be bald to be sly!
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 07:35:59 AM »
Welcome Shakf,

I'm from the UK too  O0 Haven't yet been t' Bradford though

His heed was ballid, and schon as eny glas 

http://www.myspace.com/thetrombonists

shakf

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 09:33:33 AM »
Bradford is good very cosmopolitan.

JohnMont

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 05:50:47 PM »
Greetings Shakf.   You rock the sly look.  I'd say try slick for a bit ; after two days  it's equivilant to a clipper shave.  Just see if you like it after a week or so.  My guess is that you will.

John

shakf

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2007, 02:21:24 AM »
Hey guys. I did the deed this morning. Took out the Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium and shaved off the buzzed look. I now have a clean scalp. Check out the pics