Author Topic: Prince Harry  (Read 3139 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Prince Harry
« on: December 26, 2018, 02:14:50 PM »
I just saw videos of Prince Harry from yesterday, and noticed he is rapidly losing his hair. Very, very thin on top. He seems like a bit of a rebel, wondering if he'll decide to buzz of shave soon.

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Prince Harry
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 02:34:25 PM »
I could see him shaving it. Much more so than his brother.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 03:49:04 PM »
Prince Harry has swagger I can totally see him shaving his head. It would better on him than William.

Offline clipped

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 02:41:02 PM »
He's already got the beard.  He'd probably look good with the bald head/beard combination.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 10:53:10 PM »
I don't think that "the palace" will allow him to do something like that.  Those guys live under  very, very tight restrictions on how they can dress, what they can do, etc.  Whenever they step out of the role and "misbehave", even the tiniest little bit; the Press crucifies them! And that fuels the fire of the anti-monarchists, etc. etc.

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 06:28:55 AM »
I just saw videos of Prince Harry from yesterday, and noticed he is rapidly losing his hair. Very, very thin on top. He seems like a bit of a rebel, wondering if he'll decide to buzz of shave soon.

I think his wife might cling onto his last strands of hair just like my parents... lmao

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2021, 07:36:36 AM »
It won't be long before he can't hide the inevitable. I just hope he accepts it like his brother and doesn't get a toupee.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2021, 02:54:26 PM »
It won't be long before he can't hide the inevitable. I just hope he accepts it like his brother and doesn't get a toupee.

He already cannot hide, with giant bald spot on his head its obvious he is balding heavily. To be fair he could go sly, as did Mussolini in 20th century. I do not know how would it damage his reputation

Offline Latteme

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 05:14:49 AM »
He'd better buzz it, tbh.