Author Topic: Your Favourite Sunscreen  (Read 7896 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Your Favourite Sunscreen
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2019, 03:56:02 PM »
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 04:01:50 PM »
@chrisphilly123 how much do you pay for the Kiehl's sunscreen?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2019, 08:57:07 PM »
@chrisphilly123 how much do you pay for the  ?
25-30 bucks. They do run sales,  2nd one 1/2 price. I get cards in the mail once 'n a while. Then order a bunch of 'em.

They got spf30 and spf50. i don't notice much difference between them.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 09:43:33 AM »

They got spf30 and spf50. i don't notice much difference between them.

That's because there is not a lot of extra benefit above 30 SPF.  SPF 50 is about as high as you would ever want to buy.

https://www.skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/ask-the-experts/does-a-higher-spf-sunscreen-always-protect-your-skin-better

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2019, 03:24:37 PM »
I bought Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 50. Where I live, it comes in 2 sizes and the bigger size costs the same amount as HeadLube of the same size. So far I like it, it leaves my head feeling super soft. It almost feels like I have nothing on my scalp even though I use a generous amount everyday.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2019, 03:26:28 PM »
I bought  Ultra Sheer SPF 50. Where I live, it comes in 2 sizes and the bigger size costs the same amount as  of the same size. So far I like it, it leaves my head feeling super soft. It almost feels like I have nothing on my scalp even though I use a generous amount everyday.
sounds good!

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2019, 10:26:09 PM »
Currently using Sun Bum 30SPF.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2019, 01:49:42 PM »
I bought  Ultra Sheer SPF 50. Where I live, it comes in 2 sizes and the bigger size costs the same amount as  of the same size. So far I like it, it leaves my head feeling super soft. It almost feels like I have nothing on my scalp even though I use a generous amount everyday.
don't be afraid to wear a cap on days when the sun is crazy hot. Any sunburn on top of the old skull is the WORST!

Offline DC

• DC
  • Sly
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2019, 01:58:34 PM »
Mine was Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil with SPF 15. I got it at the local Walgreen's and it was great. It both moisturized the noggin and gave it some protection as well.  Never had a sunburned head!  ;D
“You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh.

Enter your email address: