Author Topic: Which Pair of Glasses Should I Get?  (Read 7650 times)

Offline Sly14

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Which Pair of Glasses Should I Get?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 07:44:04 PM »
The second pair of the OP suits you the best in my humble opinion  O0

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2019, 05:59:23 PM »
So Semi-Sly suggested I try out semi-rimmed glasses and as I work in a store with an optical place, I went back and tried on a few more frames and immediately fell in love with them. They were an extra $20 but well worth it. Here are my glasses, they're the same colour as my hair line.

Oh and my vision has actually gotten better over the past 2 years since my last exam. I still need to wear them for distance and comfort though.

good match
By the way, the last time my hairline looked like yours, I was 18! Ahhhhhhh!

Offline max.b

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2019, 07:36:45 PM »
According to lookism, a guy should wear whatever makes him look less fragile. So, I think the semi-framed ones are best, because they look like safety glasses.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2019, 01:17:14 AM »
So Semi-Sly suggested I try out semi-rimmed glasses and as I work in a store with an optical place, I went back and tried on a few more frames and immediately fell in love with them. They were an extra $20 but well worth it. Here are my glasses, they're the same colour as my hair line.

Oh and my vision has actually gotten better over the past 2 years since my last exam. I still need to wear them for distance and comfort though.

Wow I know they were an extra 20 bucks but what a difference!  The lack of rim  on the bottom allows us to see your full cheek.  it changes the whole shape of your face and really lets that smile come through-  because half of a smile is how the eyes meet the cheeks. IMHO this was a really good choice! you look good!!  ( but of course with that great haircut how could you help it looks good ?)