Author Topic: New Member with Transplant Scar - Ready to Transform My Head and Myself  (Read 2137 times)

Offline kcbizguy

• Learning the way of Sly
Hello everyone.
I'm ready to be the best me. Been lurking here for awhile.
Background:

36 years old.

Age 21, hair transplant + propecia finasteride.  Good hair for almost a decade.

Age 30, Severe depression + Learned about serious side effects of hair meds including penis and brain problems. Decided f*** that, would rather lose my hair instead of losing my dick and mind. Shaved head and sought mental health treatment.

Age 36, Been doing ok w/ mental health, but have been subconscious about physical image especially transplant scar since I went hair-free.  Tired of feeling bad, wearing hats everywhere, and avoid public situations.

NOW: Ready for permanent change.  Want to lose the fat bald guy with scar on his head look. Wanting to get in shape, keep head smooth, and do what I can about the scar including SMP and/or possibly scar treatment.

3 days without razor:

Freshly shaved:

So hello there.  Encouragement or advice appreciated.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: New Member with Transplant Scar - Ready to Transform My Head and Myself
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 07:42:40 PM »
Welcome!

Looks like your scar isn't as bad as some of the other scars I've seen. I can barely see the scar when your head is shaved.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline kcbizguy

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 08:19:13 PM »
Welcome!

Looks like your scar isn't as bad as some of the other scars I've seen. I can barely see the scar when your head is shaved.

Thanks for that.  To each their own is how it goes.  Good thread you made on the topic by the way, it was helpful.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 02:06:18 AM »
Welcome @kcbizguy,as Sir Harry said, when shaved the scar is not noticeable at all.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 05:01:18 AM »
Welcome!

It doesn't look too noticeable.

If anyone asks, say you got it in either a bar fight or a prison brawl, either way, you get creds.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 07:23:30 AM »
Welcome!

Thanks for that.  To each their own is how it goes.  Good thread you made on the topic by the way, it was helpful.

No problem....this forum helped me through a lot of things so I wanted the chance to pass it on.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.