Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Beards

No beard,No bald head.

(1/4) > >>

Barbero Pelón:
 Talking with a bald and bearded friend,I realized that:

One of the biggest reasons why I'm bald ( by choice ) is because I love how makes my beard looks bigger and thicker.

If I was not capable to grow one,I would definitely let my hair grows again.

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: Tony Dadá on December 19, 2018, 10:30:42 AM --- Talking with a bald and bearded friend,I realized that:

One of the biggest reasons why I'm bald ( by choice ) is because I love how makes my beard looks bigger and thicker.

--- End quote ---
overall. great balance for ya.

slybeard:
It is a look that works for you, Tony.  I will also say it is a look that works for most guys.  I was much happier with my shaved head once my full beard grew in.

Barbero Pelón:

--- Quote from: chrisphilly123 on December 19, 2018, 12:30:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tony Dadá on December 19, 2018, 10:30:42 AM --- Talking with a bald and bearded friend,I realized that:

--- End quote ---
overall. great balance for ya.

--- End quote ---

Being bald without having a beard.....is easy to look weak or sick. Facial hair brings a lot of balance to the head.

Barbero Pelón:

--- Quote from: slybeard on December 19, 2018, 12:40:19 PM ---It is a look that works for you, Tony.  I will also say it is a look that works for most guys.  I was much happier with my shaved head once my full beard grew in.

--- End quote ---

The bald head makes the beard looks more prominent,and the beard enhance the chrome dome effect...love that.

How long since you don't cut your beard drastically? Since you went bald?

This look feels right,like if always was planned to be this way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version