Author Topic: My Balding Pattern  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
My Balding Pattern
« on: December 10, 2018, 08:12:38 PM »
So I had my daughter in law trace around my hair line, so that I can Chronicle the loss progression.  Thought that I would share the pics. My two year old grandson  likes to put a spider on my head, he lover to rub my head. Lol

Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: My Balding Pattern
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 01:58:22 PM »
Wow. That's an interesting way to chronicle the progression.  Has anyone else done this?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 08:19:36 PM »
My barber told me it looked like I had a reverse Mohawk.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 03:14:29 AM »
If I don't shave for a few days I have had people ask why I have the Batman symbol shaved into the back of my head, then I just have to explain "that's all that grows"
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 03:53:47 AM »
Definitely bald.

Hair is not an option for you Mister.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 09:56:41 AM »
If I don't shave for a few days I have had people ask why I have the Batman symbol shaved into the back of my head, then I just have to explain "that's all that grows"

That would have been a cool haircut back in the day...or even now....If you have a pic, care to share? If not, that's okay ;)
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 05:00:12 PM »

That would have been a cool haircut back in the day...or even now....If you have a pic, care to share? If not, that's okay ;)
I don't unfortunately, it proves to be very difficult to self photograph the back of my head
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 11:49:41 AM »
Thanks everyone for the interesting replies, and yes I'm on out of the box thinker as I'm a license field wrecker in Bonner all the I don't practice anymore so I do come up with unique ideas but it put it wrapped well. LOL and yes hair is definitely not an option for me.
Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Enter your email address: