Author Topic: making lots of style changes!  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
making lots of style changes!
« on: December 07, 2018, 09:00:34 PM »
 well now that I work committed to keeping my head shave permanently I decided to make some other style changes.   

I had cataract surgery last week and this week and opted to purchase the new restore site lenses for my eyes instead of a standard single focus lens they are very expensive but I would have to wear bifocals in fact it’s only three days past surgery and my distance vision is already 2020 in my near vision is already 2030 so I’m not gonna have to work like glasses or contact lenses anymore and I’m only going up to use reading glasses on Acacian!   I had cataract surgery last week and this week and opted to purchase the new restore site lenses for my eyes instead of a standard single focus lens they are very expensive but I would have to wear bifocals in fact it’s only three days past surgery and my distance vision is already 2020 in my near vision is already 2030 so I’m not gonna have to work like glasses or contact lenses anymore and I’m only going up to use reading glasses on ocassion!

I took out all of my earrings and gauges and had the tunnels closed.   this afternoon at the barbershop when I got my head and face shaved I have them shave off my mustache and goatee. The only hair I kept is a little patckh  under my lip and a vertcalstrip down the cbenter if my chin - and that might go alsothing I kept was a tiny little patch under my lip and a little stripe going down the front of my chin !

so what are you guys think ?   should I shave off the rest of it as well ? 

Today I drove all the way from Chicago to Kansas City because tomorrow I’m doing volunteer work in a recovery house here in Kansas City and hooking all the men up with free haircuts for the holidays.  it was so cool when I packed my travel  ki.  I didn’t have to bring a contact lens case. I didn’t have to bring a spare pair of contacts.  I didn’t have to bring the prescription glasses that I wear at night when I take my contacts out.   I didn’t have to bring a pair of reading glasses.   I didn’t have to bring a bottle of contact lens solution. I didn’t have to bring a comb.  I didn’t have to bring a brush.   I didn’t have to bring any pomade, (which  used when
i had a flattop) I didn’t have to bring a beard/mustache trimmer, All
i had to do was grab a toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant and I was out the door! today I drove all the way from Chicago to Kansas City because tomorrow I’m doing volunteer work in a recovery house here in Kansas City and hooking all the men up with free haircuts for the holidays it was so cool when I packed my Dopp kit I didn’t have to bring a contact lens case I didn’t have to bring a spare pair of contacts I didn’t have to bring a bottle of contact lens solution I didn’t have to bring a comb I didn’t have to bring a brush I didn’t have to bring any palmated I didn’t even have to bring a beer trimmer offer it had to do was grab a toothbrush toothpaste deodorant that I was out the door !!

Offline scooby

• Sly
Re: making lots of style changes!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 06:31:33 AM »
i think you look great both ways,but the goatee and the mustache makes you look extra cool.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 07:56:27 AM »
Looking good! I prefer the full goatee/mustache.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 08:24:48 AM »
The look is fine, if that is the style you prefer , on a personal level I like the short goatee better on you. Maybe because that is what I am doing presently. I think for the winter I will let my hair grow to a # 1 .
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Grimgor Ironhide

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 11:46:54 AM »
I don't really like goatees, although personally, I would say it looks better than what you have now, but that's just me.

My choices when it comes to facial hair is a full beard, nothing beats that or a nice full mustache.
"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

-Grimgor Ironhide

Enter your email address: