Author Topic: Women  (Read 11490 times)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Women
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2007, 04:52:22 AM »
no i still haven´t gone sly yet due to the dress code in my company. You can read my post in the Bussiness/Work section. I´m still waiting if i can sign a new contract with the company which will make me belong to them permanently and not temporary like i´m now.

Interesting....I can't imagine a company or industry that would prefer to have an employee with MPB (male pattern baldness) over a confident, sly bald guy. If you love your job, that's great. But the above statement struck me as odd.

As far as your lady situation, it sounds as is you're reading waaaaaaayyyy to much into every little thing. To use a baseball analogy, you can't get a base hit if you're sitting in the dug out. Take your best shot. What have you got to lose? I know one thing's for sure, you'll stop agonizing over it, whether or not she says yes.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Bald_freak

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2007, 02:48:20 PM »
That's kinda what I thought schro, don't know any industry that would have a prob with LESS hair. Unless he's a male hair model or something.

Bald_freak

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2007, 02:52:58 PM »
I take that back, News anchor people can't change thier appearance with out thier companies permission. Well had a local news chick that cut her hair really short and they made her sit out until it grew back. wouldn't of known about it except they had an article about in the city's editorial section of the paper.

Offline Tagus

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »
The problem where i work, which is in the airport, is that i work with public and my company doesn´t want anyone with shaved heads

Bald_freak

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2007, 03:00:50 PM »
The problem where i work, which is in the airport, is that i work with public and my company doesn´t want anyone with shaved heads

Stupid question: What if you just didn't have any hair? would they've turned you down for a job?

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2007, 03:44:04 PM »

Stupid question: What if you just didn't have any hair? would they've turned you down for a job?

.........which would be discrimination. and that ain't good for nobody.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Bald_freak

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 03:11:13 PM »

.........which would be discrimination. and that ain't good for nobody.

exactly the point I'm trying to make, thanks paul  O0 I can see not hiring some one cause of tats or piercings, or wild hair like mohawks or diff colors, but I don't buy the " no hair" thing.

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 08:07:58 AM »
got a buddy that has an ex wife that was in playboy. he says it best, "No matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is tired of her crap." all i can say is AMEN BROTHER

second that !!! It's a rarity to find a girl who is as beautiful inside as she is outside. Of course the few that are usually end up with some bone head that treat them like dirt.

I have anti bone head spray....it's called Mase! 

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
As far as your lady situation, it sounds as is you're reading waaaaaaayyyy to much into every little thing. To use a baseball analogy, you can't get a base hit if you're sitting in the dug out. Take your best shot. What have you got to lose? I know one thing's for sure, you'll stop agonizing over it, whether or not she says yes.

I totally agree.

waffling is not only a terrible confidence destroyer, it builds things up to be way bigger than they really are.

Remind yourself of how great of a guy you are and how it is her loss if she aint going for it. Putting her on a pedestal will keep you in servitude.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”