Author Topic: new growing beard need some opinions  (Read 3885 times)

Offline goceman86

• Learning the way of Sly
new growing beard need some opinions
« on: October 12, 2018, 01:19:06 PM »
so i decided back in august to shave my head and grow a beard but im not getting much on my cheeks what do you guys think just go clean or keep growing it???
i really want a nice full beard and was playing on a 1 year beard but dont know now.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: new growing beard need some opinions
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 02:24:11 PM »
My normal recommendation for guys starting a beard is to let it grow for a minimum of 13 weeks untrimmed other than a neckline.  So if you started in August, you are not there yet.  After that, then decide where you want to take it.  Upper cheeks are almost always the slowest growing area.
SlyBeard

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 01:46:57 PM »
Every beard goes through good spells and scruffy phases.  The trick to  persevere through th scruffy stages. Give it some  more time.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 05:03:10 PM by Razor X »

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 02:22:06 PM »
Just let it grow for several months, even a year or more. 12 weeks for one person can be very different for another.

I am currently growing my goatee and last week cut it back! Noooooooooooo. This time, i aim not to cut it for several months.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 05:50:30 PM »
so i decided back in august to shave my head and grow a beard but im not getting much on my cheeks what do you guys think just go clean or keep growing it???
i really want a nice full beard and was playing on a 1 year beard but dont know now.

If you have a well-defined, chiseled jawline, very short stubble is best. that preserves the angles to your face that females find irresistible.

Otherwise, if your facial features are sagging, and your jawline is rounded either because of age or excess fat, a longer bear is perfect to cereal those faults.

Either way, do what feels right for you.