Confidence and Success > Relationships/Dating

Baldness is a turn off for most women - let's start being honest

<< < (2/7) > >>

MLNHD:
Please wear a toupee and change your name to The Prince of Pessimism.  You believe you are doomed, therefore you are.  'Nuf said. 

Miller1989:
I know several guys with shaved head who have gorgeous girls.

JohnRa:
tryingtostaypositive, it sounds to me like you're looking to be with the top 1% of beautiful women (however you describe beauty to yourself). It also sounds like you're not Okay with being bald yourself. If you're not Okay with yourself, why would the top 1% of beautiful women be Okay with you?

I would suggest to look at how you are judging women on their outward appearances (posts talking about overweight women or ugly skinny women), and at the same time condemning women for judging you on your outward appearance.

I think once you accept people for being people, once you get past superficial judgement, then you will have a better chance of finding the woman for you. There are billions of women out there, try getting to know some of them and you might find what you're missing.

Good luck to you.

Magoo:

--- Quote from: JohnRa on October 08, 2018, 10:24:12 AM ---tryingtostaypositive, it sounds to me like you're looking to be with the top 1% of beautiful women (however you describe beauty to yourself). It also sounds like you're not Okay with being bald yourself. If you're not Okay with yourself, why would the top 1% of beautiful women be Okay with you?

I would suggest to look at how you are judging women on their outward appearances (posts talking about overweight women or ugly skinny women), and at the same time condemning women for judging you on your outward appearance.

I think once you accept people for being people, once you get past superficial judgement, then you will have a better chance of finding the woman for you. There are billions of women out there, try getting to know some of them and you might find what you're missing.

Good luck to you.

Totally agree with you , JohnRa . But I think he likes to troll , the members on this forum.

--- End quote ---

Laser Man:
Tryingtostaypositive, what do you want us all to do? Say, "yes, you are right. No woman wants to be with a bald man.  We're all doomed to lives of loneliness and quiet desperation." Would that make you feel better?  Then what would you do?

To answer your question about when was the last time you saw a good looking woman with a bald guy.  My answer is "this past weekend".  My daughter who is very good looking has been dating a bald guy for nearly a year.  She does not have a "fetish" as you put it.  She met him online and his baldness was no issue for her.  He told us this weekend that he noticed his hair thinning when he was in his early 20's and decided that was enough, so he began shaving his head and has done so for 10 years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version