Confidence and Success > Relationships/Dating

Baldness is a turn off for most women - let's start being honest

(1/7) > >>

tryingtostaypositive:
Let's get real. When's the last time you saw a bald man dating/going out with a really good looking woman?

It's rare in my opinion, even for those bald guys who still look good with a bald head.

A receding and obvious balding is clearly unattractive but totally bald puts women off too. Of course there'll be some women who will be into the bald look but it's more of a "fetish" kind of thing. Baldness is seen as universally unattractive and if you are bald at a relatively young age, your dating prospects really take a blow.

Let's be honest here.  I don't want to believe all the sympathetic cries of "it's what inside that counts" and it's about confidence etc. You HAVE TO LOOK AT THE REALITY.  And the reality is that women care about looks as much as men do and generally speaking baldness is not viewed as attractive. A bald shiny head is for the vast majority of women not something that turns their heads in the same way overweight women aren't going to have men chasing after them in a hurry. 

Blagadan:
You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to think you're talking rubbish.
Bald men look great, absolutely loads of women are into it. At the end of the day all you need is 1 woman (or man) who likes it.
If someone is shallow enough to not like bald men then that's their issue, their opinion is just that, an opinion.

scooby:
i feel thats whats inside is all that matters.just because someone looks great does not make them nice.someones looks does not talk the persons personality does.thats important in a good long lasting relationship.

Magoo:
This is the same old sob story,you keep repeating time after time. You mention reality, and maybe for you this is true.  But for many of the members on this forum we find your statements not to ring true , in their experience. If you keep thinking in such negative ways , finding any happiness will be much harder. Continuing to complain about your baldness will not help in building any confidence. How you feel about your baldness, does make all the difference. To go thru life with your negativity , cannot help you in any good way. Granted a full head of hair maybe more desirable, but unfortunately nature had other thoughts . So in essence quit crying !!

scooby:
well said magoo.i have been shaving my head for a couple of years now and i have been the happiest i have ever been.i have been married to my beutiful wife for over 25 years now,and she loves my bald head better now then when i had thinning hair.a possitive attitude is a good attitude.and all of the people on this website that i have asked advice from have good attitudes and good people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version