Discussions About Being Bald > Reactions to being Bald

Looking Different To Your Age

<< < (3/9) > >>

njbill:
Lady at Dunkin Donuts gives me senior citizen discount.   I'm 48

Barbero Pelón:
Definitely,I look older bald.

clipped:
I generally think that having my head shaved, or tightly clipped, makes me look younger, as I am pretty bald on top. Like others have said, I try to take good care of myself and people generally think that I am younger than my age (pre-beard growth).  I recently let my beard grow for 2 months while recuperating from hand surgery. It's all white, as is the #1 stubble on my head. I have grown a full beard; had it very slightly trimmed and shaped only twice after the first 5 weeks. A friend said that it looked good, but made me look "older". Then he said, but we are all getting "older". I don't think that my full white beard makes me look as old as, say 5 days of white stubble on my face does.  I'll be interested to see what more people think.  I don't know if I will keep it once I can use that arm again.

Razor, I think your beard looks great.     

reddog:
Us guys with white hair look much younger with it all shaved off. Another benefit of shaving off white hair is having absolutely no shadow!

scooby:
reddog,i seen a picture of you with your white hair and i think you still look great either way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version