Author Topic: New line of products for the dome  (Read 5097 times)

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
New line of products for the dome
« on: July 27, 2018, 12:03:21 PM »
I stumbled across this stuff the other day. It looks to be a fairly new company. Interesting. Has anyone heard of it before or tried any of the products? https://www.cranium.care/

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: New line of products for the dome
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 01:25:32 PM »
I think we will see more companies tailoring products for bald heads. Headshaving has become quite a trend(not going to say far yet).

I'm a little disappointed that shaved heads are so mainstream now. When I started shaving 5 years ago, it was less common and people noticed and even commented. I liked being different, now there are so many baldies around, it's common.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 07:49:14 PM »
I agree, it has gotten increasingly common, but I kind of feel like we're still in the minority.

Offline headman

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 01:53:00 PM »
Hey there! I realize this is an old post but I just happened to come across it. I'm Adam, founder of Comprehensive Cranium Care (the company OP was asking about). As you guessed, we're a pretty new startup - based in Chicago - and we're very excited about the great products we're making for bald domes.
Would love to know if you ended up trying out Head Wash, and if so, what you thought of it?
Also happy to answer any questions you might still have!

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 02:55:10 PM »
I think we will see more companies tailoring products for bald heads. Headshaving has become quite a trend(not going to say far yet).

I'm a little disappointed that shaved heads are so mainstream now. When I started shaving 5 years ago, it was less common and people noticed and even commented. I liked being different, now there are so many baldies around, it's common.

Posting is a little dated , but totally have the same feelings. I kinda like being a little left of right. Being the same as everyone else, is a little boring. Marching to the beat of another drummer, why not ?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:58:52 PM by Magoo »
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 03:06:09 PM »
Hey there! I realize this is an old post but I just happened to come across it. I'm Adam, founder of Comprehensive Cranium Care (the company OP was asking about). As you guessed, we're a pretty new startup - based in Chicago - and we're very excited about the great products we're making for bald domes.
Would love to know if you ended up trying out Head Wash, and if so, what you thought of it?
Also happy to answer any questions you might still have!

This first time that I have heard of your company. Maybe others have, new products are always of interest to head shavers.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline _Dan_

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 07:17:20 PM »

down to the nature of modern social media and bald celebs/high status people becoming more prominent, which is changing peoples perceptions of being bald. (think..The Rock / Jeff Bezos to name a couple that come to the front of my mind...there's a lot more out there)

it's a good thing really.  A lot of guys hesitate taking the plunge and try to hold on to their hair for too long in fear of what people will say/think...and end up looking worse for it or wasting money on various 'hair saving' products.

Enter your email address: