Confidence and Success > How to Build Confidence

better attitude

<< < (3/3)

PDXGuy:
YUP i think of you as bad ass

PDXGuy:
I looked at this picture of me with a flattop today and think it looks ridiculous. My bald head is a big improvement. Look at that hairline the flat started halfway back my head. LOL at myself.

reddog:
Yep, that flattop wasn't doing you any favors. I think you look much younger and sharper now.

PDXGuy:
Tyler might have to add this to his bald guy rules. I think he says no bald guy will let a friend have a comb over and need needs to add a flattop that starts in the middle of your head. LOL

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: Semi-Sly on December 27, 2018, 11:10:40 PM ---Don't worry Chris; the difference between you any me and those guys who just want "the look" is that we really are Bad Asses - and we know it - and we know that they know that we are Bad Asses too!

As an aside; I ditched all of my facial hair about a week ago and a couple of people have actually looked at me and told me that I look "F'ing Badass!"  That never happened to me while I had the bald head and the beard/goatee - I guess the bald and beard thing really has become "common".  "shave your head and grow a goatee..."

--- End quote ---
I have mixed feelings about facial hair for myself. My skin and growing-hair (LOL) is light, so a beard helps me show balance. Sometimes, I wish I had BLACK hair, so facial stubble would show up nicer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version