Author Topic: Hello, as you can guess new here!  (Read 3242 times)

Offline Gimli91

• Learning the way of Sly
Hello, as you can guess new here!
« on: November 02, 2018, 11:41:40 AM »
Hello everyone!

Pasta, pizza and mandolino. I didn’t know how to start so I preferred dropping a couple of stereotypes. Anyway:

I am a 27 y/o Italian guy. Sadly in the past year I got mpb and I saw my hair thinning more and more. From a full head of long hair I now have to go around with a fringe due to my receding hairline. Tried some of the drugs but got quite bad side effects that did not please me nor my gf (I bet you can guess which ones)! The wig is completely out of question – I thought about it and immediately re-thought ‘wtf am I thinking about?!’

I have always been knows for my locks and had quite a bit of success with them… Quite soon I will have to shave my loved ones (hair) off as I won’t be able and don’t want to hide it much longer - too much of a hassle. I am sure it will be a shock and I am quite sad about it  :'( (very unsure about how others might react and how it would be perceived by others - family, friends, girls).

Soo yeah, here I am. Apologies for the long intro!

Ps –
1) Pretty cool forum!
2) For questions etc (usual head shape,..) I should open other threads, right?

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
Re: Hello, as you can guess new here!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 01:33:36 PM »
Hi thanks for your post, you know I bet as good as you look with your hair you will also look without it you're probably an awesome person with a lot of friends and I say you'll have nothing but their love and support, and ask for the girls oh you'll be just fine have a great day and go live your best life.
Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 12:24:37 PM »
Welcome! Regarding pictures and questions, you can add them to this thread or start a new one. It's entirely up to you.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 06:47:22 PM »
Does your girlfriend know you're thinking of shaving your head? It you haven't told her, you should. She may be downright supportive. When I was nervous about it, the women in my life, family included, were a big help.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 09:30:27 AM »
Does your girlfriend know you're thinking of shaving your head? It you haven't told her, you should. She may be downright supportive. When I was nervous about it, the women in my life, family included, were a big help.
You want a good laugh, show a woman, who you're dating, an old pic of you when you had hair.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 10:49:22 AM »
You want a good laugh, show a woman, who you're dating, an old pic of you when you had hair.

Lol,it works everytime