Sly Bald Guys Info > Site Suggestions

What's the worst thing about SBG?

(1/1)

Tyler:
I'm curious, what do you think is the worst thing(s) about Sly Bald Guys? If you don't feel comfortable posting your thoughts here, you can feel free to PM, but I want to genuinely know what to improve.  So go fort it...

JohnRa:
As a new SBG, I really don't get the SAFETY Razor Shave of the Day (SOTD) thread. What's the point of that? Do people change the products they use that regularly?

Laser Man:
Consider purging threads that have had no activity for say six or nine months.

Sir Harry:
Is there a way to fix the system so the profile pictures won't be chopped off on the left side? People are being forced to take pictures at angles just to make their whole face fit.

--- Quote from: JohnRa on April 10, 2018, 12:27:17 PM ---As a new SBG, I really don't get the SAFETY Razor Shave of the Day (SOTD) thread. What's the point of that? Do people change the products they use that regularly?

--- End quote ---

This was a thread that was started several years back by one of our moderators, Warhawk. It allows people to share which brands of razors, handles, creams and other products they may use to achieve their ideal head and/or face shave. I must give a shout out to 120ina55 for his dedication to the thread, it's a shame more members don't participate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version