Author Topic: Bald Headed Sports  (Read 1491 times)

Offline BaldHeadedSports

• Learning the way of Sly
Bald Headed Sports
« on: May 01, 2018, 06:02:23 PM »
Hey Guys!
My name is Anthony (Tony) Thomas. This Thursday, I will be going bald by choice permanently to support the fight against cancer. I am thankful for this forum to advise me the correct steps to take.
I am starting a non-profit called Bald Headed Sports. Bald players will adopt an MVP (child cancer patient) whose name will be on the the back of their jersey. Games will be recorded and even live fed to homes and hospital rooms for children unable to attend games. Athletes are asked to shave their heads for the season. You don't have to be in a stadium with 50k fans. Your local softball, or soccer, or golf, or ANY sport you play is all we ask. I am very appreciative for pro athletes who commit their time but there simply isn't enough of them. My goal is to have a player for every child. I would like to one day have leagues of bald players in EVERY sport to raise money for the fight against cancer.
I am working on the website as we speak so if there are any guys, girls, or children in the St. Louis area, I need models. You must be bald and willing to dress in athletic gear. 
Thanks for listening guys.

Offline JohnRa

• Sly Jr.
Re: Bald Headed Sports
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 05:59:28 AM »
Hi Tony, welcome! Sounds like you've got an ambitious plan, I wish you the best luck! When you get your website up, post a link so we can check it out.

Offline BaldHeadedSports

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Bald Headed Sports
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 11:47:57 AM »
Thanks, John. Yes, it is a lofty goal but very much worthwhile.