Author Topic: HRH Prince Wiliam, Duke of Cambridge  (Read 7190 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
HRH Prince Wiliam, Duke of Cambridge
« on: January 21, 2018, 03:20:43 PM »
I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up already.  Huge step in the right direction, although I think he needs to go a bit further.   :)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-williams-hair-stylist-responsible-11877821

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 02:07:06 PM by Tyler »

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
Re: HRH Prince Wiliam, Duke of Cambridge
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 05:13:45 PM »
Doubt he'll go further.  There's never been a fully bald King of Great Britain.  Remarkable difference in genes - he's bald on top and his brother has a full head of red hair.  Makes you wonder...

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 06:44:39 PM »
Doubt he'll go further.  There's never been a fully bald King of Great Britain.  Remarkable difference in genes - he's bald on top and his brother has a full head of red hair.  Makes you wonder...

There’s a first time for everything.  People said he’d never buzz it down like it is now.  Time will tell.

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 09:22:50 PM »
It's a start.  Perhaps a beard is next like many other 'royals' of the past. Unfortunately from an Australian perspective there are still many people here who grovel to the Windsor who are rally a German family.
Roger

Offline Sri

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 06:21:45 AM »
If it keeps getting thinner, he might just shave it off and grow a beard, tradition be damned. Especially when he becomes king, I doubt anyone would question his hairstyle choices.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 08:53:30 AM »
What gets me is all news stories that he shaved his head, but what he did was a short buzz cut.  I agree the buzz looks better than the comb over, but a real shave would look even better.
SlyBeard

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 01:15:15 PM »
It's a start.  Perhaps a beard is next like many other 'royals' of the past. Unfortunately from an Australian perspective there are still many people here who grovel to the Windsor who are rally a German family.

Ah, yes - the Battenburgs aka Mountbatten!  Prince Albert brought the German tradition of the Christmas trees to Victorian England. Of course, the European royal families are all so intermarried that it's impossible to keep the nationalities straight. 

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 09:39:13 PM »
Looks good in my opinion

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 02:39:06 PM »
Maybe one of his sister-in-laws will convince him to shave it down all the way.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline brannon67

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 07:23:24 AM »
Well actually, the latest pictures I have seen of his brother Harry, I could see a thinned out bald spot in the back of his head. Just saying....Or, no wait, mayby it was just the lighting, as people sometimes claim. Yeah.....

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 12:22:23 PM »
I have also noticed Harry is rapidly thinning alot, especially in the crown. I'm sure they're doing everything available to keep some coverage for his upcoming wedding. After the wedding he will probably join his brother and go with a buzzcut.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 05:00:51 AM »

Nope!

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/886736/prince-harry-bald-meghan-markle-nottingham

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 03:50:56 PM »
Now that I see this picture of William he has a good shaped head. It should try taking it all off, but I bet Harry shaves his head before William.