Author Topic: Terrified about going bald, but I have no choice  (Read 3321 times)

Offline quantumhomer

• Learning the way of Sly
Terrified about going bald, but I have no choice
« on: January 19, 2018, 09:36:38 AM »
Hi guys, I have started losing my hair when I was 17 years old and it was going through accelerated phase. I was really depressed when it had started, and I consulted dermatologist and took medicine, but it was of no use. I had very thick and beautiful curly hair but before I reach 24 years, I had bald patches and thin hair. Because of this reason I lost confidence and never dated a girl. Now I am 28 years old, and as of now I haven't dated a girl in my life. I couldn't think of hair transplantation because of too much cost involved in that. Apart from this,in my country, baldness is mocked severely. It was a norm to deride balding and bald men and because of this reason girls don't even think about getting married to a bald guy.  Now I have very thin hair, and made a hard decision to shave or buzz cut.  I am brown complexioned, and I don't know whether bald head would go well with my color.  And I am also afraid there would be too much shining in my head, which wouldn't look good.
Would someone advise me how to lessen the shininess in bald head?
Also I don't know how I would be confident with my bald head, and if possible, ask a girl out for a date?
Is micro pigmentation a good alternative than transplantation?

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Terrified about going bald, but I have no choice
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 10:49:29 AM »
Sorry to hear about your situation at a young age.  In my opinion, a shaved head look better on guys with darker skin, so I do not see that as an issue.  I suggest you give yourself some time to adjust to a shaved head before making a decision on micro pigmentation.  Many guys do get a confidence boost when they shave their head because the worry about their hair is gone.  I am sorry to here that baldness is mocked in your country.  But a shaved head is different from baldness, so maybe that would help you.  Good luck with it.
SlyBeard

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 11:15:34 AM »
Give shaving a try for 30 days and I'm sure most, if not all, of your fears will go away.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline quantumhomer

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 10:59:08 AM »
Give shaving a try for 30 days and I'm sure most, if not all, of your fears will go away.

Is there any way to reduce the shininess in the bald head?

Offline wndk

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 02:57:31 AM »
Hey bro. Well, about girls, dont let this ruin your confidence. Girls are attracted to confident man, looks are nothing. You already saw that fucking ugly dude with a "A+" girl walking on the street, right? we all already have seen this. Just turn on your "i dont fucking care mode" on and roll, brother. Another thing, i learned that focusing on girls are a complete waste of time, you should focus on yourself, on your future, on your body, on your mind, on your spirit. Just go your own way, and i promise you, girls will line up to know you once you get to be the stronger version of yourself. Chasing girls are a complete waste of time, focus on yourself and they will chase you.  >:D

Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:04:13 PM by wndk »