Author Topic: Head shaving in shower?  (Read 8530 times)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Head shaving in shower?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 02:36:46 PM »
I don't shave in the shower....When I shave my dome, I prefer that to be my only focus, especially since I primarily use a DE. Nothing against those who do it, it's all good and congratulations, but it's just not for me.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2020, 06:48:04 AM »
The best shaves I've had were in the shower but seem to take a long time.  The hairs swell up and get nice and soft.  I've used both my headblade and my de in there.  The de seems to work better on the sides.  The headblade's ok but doesn't hold a candle to my de. 

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2020, 01:56:37 PM »
I shave my head in the shower.  This routine works well for me.  It’s easy to go back and clean up the rough spots that I miss with the initial shave.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2020, 06:00:12 AM »
I usually shave my head in the shower. I think it's the easiest and fastest way, but my monthly water usage has doubled!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2020, 12:51:37 PM »
When in the shower, I find that conditioner works well to soften up the hair.  I also have a nail brush and scrub my head to soften up the stubble(not for everyone but works good for me).

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2020, 10:23:51 PM »
 I always shave in the shower the hot water the soap the ability to go over spots that I missed is great .   I have fog free a shower mirror that sticks to the shower door but I find I don’t need to use it very much