Confidence and Success > Relationships/Dating

Does it get easier?

(1/5) > >>

tinca-tinca:
New, been lurking for many years.

I started losing my hair in my mid-20s. Went from buzzing my hair to zero grade soon as. I know for me my life has done a 180 since. I'd hoped that as I got older I'd of met women who weren't that put off by it. I'm in my 40s now haven't dated since. Do you have to change your outlook and expectations? I find it quite difficult.

Tyler:
Are you saying that now that you've started shaving that you're not able to get a date?

coolbro1998:
I am only 19 so I dont have so much experience, but I was balding since 17 years and when i noticed that I was balding I shaved my hair very short, and at that time my girlfriend noticed that I am balding and asked me about it, she said that she would liked more if I was not balding but it was not a major problem :) and we break after year and a half not because I was balding but because we go to study in separate towns.

What I can say now is that, yes a lot of girls specially my age do not want a balding guy, but mostly its not because its a turn off, but its because they always feel insecure of what others will think. However that thare are a lot of confident women who do not care of what others think and would love person for what he is, and when I will find one I will not let her go that easly  O:O

coolbro1998:
Also some time ago I was on a date with a women. She was pretty, intresting, and quite smart :D but she dyed her hair light blue and because of that I refused our second date. That was because I thought what would others think if I would date a women who dyes her hair light blue, but now I think how stupid I was  :-[

Magoo:
@coolbro1998 , one thing as we get older most people get smarter. Women as well as men are less critical of looks .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version