Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving Product Reviews

Skull Shaver Pitbull Gold - First Reaction

<< < (6/6)

buddha:
I just used the Pitbull Gold Pro for the first time today with shave cream in the shower. It felt like it did leave a bit of stubble but visually it looked just as good as a blade.
Has anybody used Lectric Shave with this? If so was there any difference?

Djimini Krikit:
Just got my pit bull gold today, and Sam still learning technique.  It gave a fairly close shave, but really irritated my neck.  I’ll try it wet next time, but will give my neck a day or two to recover.

clint902:
If I go a few days without shaving, the pitbull takes it down without any pulling.  Not as close as a razor but I can easily shave against the grain so even though the pitbull is overpriced, it's still a good way of cheating when it's not possible to get the razor shave.  I don't use my pitbull for a wet shave because if my head's already lathered up, I might just as well use a razor.  The pitbull shaver is nice to have around but is pretty expensive.  At that price, It would be nicer if it got rid of the stubble too!  Ah well, such is life.

Djimini Krikit:
I got mine on eBay, new open box, for $59, so I didn’t spend much, I went back over it with the Headblade and it was super smooth and didn’t take much longer, so for me I think the Headblade is king.  My balding brother is going to go sly soon, and I don’t think he’s quite as picky, so I’ll probably gift it to him

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version