Various Non-Bald Discussions > Autos,Toys and Hobbies

What are you reading?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Laser Man:
I'm reading "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan.  He goes into how the American "Western Diet" has been completely corrupted by food science and "nutritionism".  Pretty interesting. 

Also recently finished "The Trespasser" by Tana French.  She has written six mysteries all which take place in Ireland and are investigated by members of the Dublin Murder Squad (a fictitious part of the police).  I've read all six and they are all good.  Each one is told in first person and the narrator is a character from the previous book.

tbelot:
The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels by Alex Epstein.  It's a contrarian view on how fossil fuels have improved the planet rather than destroying it.  Very compelling.

buddha:
I am about halfway through the 13th volume in a series called "Arisen" on my Kindle. There were also 2 prequels in the series which I read first. This is a series about the Zombie Apocalypse and the response to it specifically by the military/special operations forces of the world.

This is the one I'm reading now. Extremely enjoyable series.

https://www.amazon.com/ARISEN-Thirteen-Michael-Stephen-Fuchs-ebook/dp/B076DJ8HJ7/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1509483128&sr=1-1&keywords=arisen+series

wpruitt:
"Killing England: The Brutal Struggle for American Independence" by Bill O'Reilly

Magoo:

--- Quote from: wpruitt on October 31, 2017, 04:31:45 PM ---"Killing England: The Brutal Struggle for American Independence" by Bill O'Reilly

--- End quote ---

Just wondering how Bill O’ Reilly found the time to right all his many books?  Or does he use a gost writer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version