Author Topic: Hair transplant nightmare  (Read 4872 times)

Offline Sam23

• Learning the way of Sly
Hair transplant nightmare
« on: October 27, 2015, 12:33:31 AM »
Hi guys

I m new here i just wanna tell you my story maybe someone here has the same case like me

I m 30 years old 3 months ago i had a hair transplant fue 3650 grafts in frontal scalp and now i regret a lot doing this blaming myself and extremly depress i was good look bald guy but with just sad moment i jump without thinking to HT as it might give me some confidence and like a change in my life style

Now i wake up and i cannot bear my self with this hair i ve sepnt last couple of years of my life a bald guy what i did to myself.  Now i cannot eat, i stop go to anyware i m totally isolated and live alone i just look to the mirror thinking how i can remove all this sh*t

Can i remove them by laser what do you think my solution

If i shave the hairline will appear and i hate so much it so fake o just want to remove it all erease everyting and become bald again like before

Regarding scars when i asked the doc he told he used the smallest punches size 0.5 and 0.6. So there should not be any noticeable scars

Please told me what i can do is there here somone have the same experience before i just wannna be bald again with clean scalp

I m regretting not accept my fate as bald guy and now all what i want just to remove the transplant hair and become

Offline john.peachie

• A Texan working in N'Djamena, Chad
  • Sly
Re: Hair transplant nightmare
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 04:33:37 AM »
Welcome to the group Sam,

I don't have any experience in this matter, but I'm sure there are many who have on this board who can offer some guidance.

But from an uneducated standpoint in HT, since you have made a considerable investment both time and money (also discomfort) in hair restoration have you talked with a professional stylist to see if they have any suggestions to transform your look into one that is more acceptable to you?

If you are absolutely set against having hair, you may have to resort to what the majority of us do, you say shaving is not an option, perhaps a buzz cut to help conceal your new hairline, or the more aggressive laser removal.  With any of these choices the only advice I can offer with a certain degree of experience, is to not let this consume YOU, you're the same person you were before the HT, it's the same person looking at you in the mirror, only looks a little different with hair.

It's still a little early so many people have not read your post at this time, but I'm sure you will find some comfort here.

All the best,
John
John

The best things in life are free, that's why I'm good for nothing...

Offline jbrit25

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 06:43:58 AM »
If the procedure was done with quality, then maybe you will get used to it with a little more time. Have you gotten negative comments about the new look?
Roll Tide!
COYS!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 12:41:35 PM »
man, all of my friends who have HT have had to wait AT LEAST 6 months before they began to see any positive benefit.  Just keep calm and give yourself some time.  We can talk about alternatives later.  No one here is going to judge you - we will support you with whatever decision you make, so stick around the board with us for another 6 months and then we can talk about it.

In the meanwhile, post some photos of yourself so that we can see what you are upset about.

Offline Sam23

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 02:23:36 PM »
Thanks guys for supporting

The work as per people said is good but my problem is i cannot accept the hairline even it is my original one but i m not used to it from 15 years and i hate it so much also i m totally bald from behind and now it looks too odd and my donor area will not allow me to do more session now it is too thin

I want to reverse it and cancel it all so it can be removed by laser or it is stuck with me forever

Offline Sam23

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 02:27:00 PM »

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 08:56:56 PM »
Your scalp is still very angry from the transplant.  Just give it another 3 months and it will begin to look good.

Offline Alexx1980

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2017, 05:26:52 AM »
Hi Sam

I relate to your story.  I have gone through a similar ht nightmare.  I am a new member to this forum and will post my story soon. 

Question, what have you done since your last posting here?? 

I am considering removing my transplanted hairs, but don't know how to go about it..

Meld dich doch Mal be mir.

Alex

Enter your email address: