Author Topic: Why does my hair go thinner every day and getting damaged as well?  (Read 1753 times)

Offline itsmaira

• Learning the way of Sly
I was taking too much due to some personal issue and due to this i was not taking proper diet and due to stress and insufficient diet my hair line is receding. I start losing my hair and I was very worried. I couldn't handle too much stress at a time. I was like a little baby crying. Then i visited doctor, he recommended me to take a hair treatment or a medicine treatment. I have a phobia of medicines but i was very afraid of hair treatment that may be it had a side effect so that left of my hair may not be lost. But doctor told me its results and the process of treatment. He also told me that not to take stress anymore as i already suffered from it. What should i do? Is it ok to take some hair treatment?  :( :-X :'( :(

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Why does my hair go thinner every day and getting damaged as well?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 06:50:15 AM »
Well, if you are on this forum, the answer is... SHAVE IT!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:04:13 AM »
I agree. Try shaving your head for 30 days!  I'm sure it will help you regain some confidence as it has for the majority of men that come to SBG.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 01:32:10 PM »
I was taking too much due to some personal issue and due to this i was not taking proper diet and due to stress and insufficient diet my hair line is receding. I start losing my hair and I was very worried. I couldn't handle too much stress at a time. I was like a little baby crying. Then i visited doctor, he recommended me to take a hair treatment or a medicine treatment. I have a phobia of medicines but i was very afraid of hair treatment that may be it had a side effect so that left of my hair may not be lost. But doctor told me its results and the process of treatment. He also told me that not to take stress anymore as i already suffered from it. What should i do? Is it ok to take some hair treatment?  :( :-X :'( :(
take serious thought, weighing the risks and side effects of meds, with the promise slowing down your hair loss.