Confidence and Success > Relationships/Dating

Sly Bald Guys forum bashed and ridiculed

(1/4) > >>

tryingtostaypositive:
Check out how this forum is being trashed on other forums - https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/13206-Sly-bald-guys-forum

The OP - "The whole world realises you have sadly succumbed to this ghastly fate, growing a stupid beard, wearing sunglasses and calling yourself "sly" doesn't change this fact. You're not sly mate because it's bloody obvious to anybody with half a brain that you're bald and a sufferer of MPB."

Jordan1991:
THE joke is on them... Hairloss treatments just sound tiring!

buddha:
Oh, I dunno. It seems like some of the subsequent posters kind of admired our ability to accept the inevitable and get on with life although some of the humor appeared to escape them. But they struck me as feeling like that forum (I didn't care enough to remember the name) kinda killed their buzz. A couple of them actually commented on how the negativity expressed on that forum sort of depressed them. Seemed like more of them worshipped us, like the bald gods we are, than took potshots at us.
I'm okay with most of f what I read over there.

Tyler:
Yep, that's been there for some time now. It sent a lot of traffic over to Sly Bald Guys. Like they say, "there's no such thing as bad press."

Ronan:
 Thank God I shaved it off. Them guys or the majority will never be happy. Constant hair transplants , pills with sexual side effects and lotions. No thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version