Author Topic: ..........  (Read 11252 times)

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Honest opinions please
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 12:40:35 AM »
You look fine, keep the beard!

Offline Kimak

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 07:48:23 AM »
You look fine, keep the beard!

Thanks mate! :)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2017, 02:45:40 PM »
I posted only pictures from the side because that's the issue that I have, my head is unusually long from front to back. Even though, as u can see, some pictures make it look smaller, while other show it's real form which is very long.. I currently use grade 4 or 5 to buzz my hair because I think the no-guard buzz it's not flattering for me. Do you agree?
Anyway, here's a picture from the front:
 Well I am a barber your dear is my honesty Opinion:

First get over these weird notions about your head shape your head is just plain nobody has a perfectly round head if your head were perfectly round it would look silly

Second your hairline is not so far receded that you MUST shave, with you it's a matter of  whether you choose a shaved head or choose to have some hair.  You could choose to keep a buzz cut or you could probably even pull of the flat top or a comb-over Mm third in my opinion however you look damn good with either a zero buzz or better yet shaved  Nice and completely bald    Whichever you choose please resist the temptation to grow a beard at the very most you could have the stubble in a very neatly trimmed short mustache beard will just make you look like you're trying to compensate for something "else ".

When did you do what I did while I still had some here I would part of the year shaved nice and clean bald and part of the year with the Flattop it was fun to change it up but I always kept coming back to bald .   No it is no  longer a choice for me I don't really have enough hair to Lake and look nice when it grows out but I've had fun with it and I'm really comfortable if you clearly shaven head but if you do it remember to deserve the 30 day rule you owe it to yourself to try it

Third

Enter your email address: