Confidence and Success > Relationships/Dating

dating when bald - not getting the same attention

<< < (2/8) > >>

kerryman:
Be confident in yourself. Yes some women prefer  men with flowing locks. We haven't got that lol. You have to work with what you have. I've seen plenty  of bald lads with plenty of ladies and like wise some of my mates with hair have no luck. A friend of mine said be confident, make them laugh and it's good advice. I'm currently  single myself but I haven't  really  been looking and have no interest in a bird this year. I got pretty good attention online but I'm more old fashioned and online dating isn't for me. Dress good and stay in shape believe in yourself,  you can't  change having hair so move on and work with the tools provided.

tryingtostaypositive:

--- Quote from: kerryman on August 14, 2017, 02:40:15 PM ---Be confident in yourself. Yes some women prefer  men with flowing locks. We haven't got that lol. You have to work with what you have. I've seen plenty  of bald lads with plenty of ladies and like wise some of my mates with hair have no luck. A friend of mine said be confident, make them laugh and it's good advice. I'm currently  single myself but I haven't  really  been looking and have no interest in a bird this year. I got pretty good attention online but I'm more old fashioned and online dating isn't for me. Dress good and stay in shape believe in yourself,  you can't  change having hair so move on and work with the tools provided.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I don't know man. I feel I'm not attracting the women that I want. The women that do seem to be attracted to me are the ones that I don't find attractive.  Always the way I know.
So you say you do have success with women looking like you do with no hair, online as well?  Studies show that women 5 times more likely to respond to a guy with hair than no hair. 

Generally speaking I still don't see that many bald guys with attractive women.  I still think it's fairly rare.  Usually the women they're with are very average looking and/or slightly overweight.  When's the last time you saw a smoking hot chick (9/10) with a bald dude?  Just doesn't happen that often. 

Sir Harry:

--- Quote from: tryingtostaypositive on August 15, 2017, 01:26:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: kerryman on August 14, 2017, 02:40:15 PM ---Be confident in yourself. Yes some women prefer  men with flowing locks. We haven't got that lol. You have to work with what you have. I've seen plenty  of bald lads with plenty of ladies and like wise some of my mates with hair have no luck. A friend of mine said be confident, make them laugh and it's good advice. I'm currently  single myself but I haven't  really  been looking and have no interest in a bird this year. I got pretty good attention online but I'm more old fashioned and online dating isn't for me. Dress good and stay in shape believe in yourself,  you can't  change having hair so move on and work with the tools provided.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I don't know man. I feel I'm not attracting the women that I want. The women that do seem to be attracted to me are the ones that I don't find attractive.  Always the way I know.
So you say you do have success with women looking like you do with no hair, online as well?  Studies show that women 5 times more likely to respond to a guy with hair than no hair. 

Generally speaking I still don't see that many bald guys with attractive women.  I still think it's fairly rare.  Usually the women they're with are very average looking and/or slightly overweight.  When's the last time you saw a smoking hot chick (9/10) with a bald dude?  Just doesn't happen that often.

--- End quote ---

And that, my friend, is part of the problem. It seems like you're worried about the women being shallow toward bald(ing) men, but you are being shallow towards women who may be the best thing for you even if they aren't a perfect 10. Not trying to be blunt here, but with that attitude, you may be searching for a long, long time. Just remember beauty isn't necessarily on the outside.

Magoo:
I maybe wrong , but I keep hearing troll.  Just to much negativity , always contradicting statements, made to help his way of thinking. If your bald and can't come to accept the fact , then maybe you should looking into a hair club . For some people this maybe the answer.

kerryman:
I was out during xtmas and remember seeing a bald lad with an absolute stunner. I've seen plenty of them about. It's confidence. Low confidence is more ugly to most women then a bald head. Look it is what it is friend. You need to make the most of your bald head rather then spending the rest of your life putting yourself down. Maybe give online dating a brake and do the old fashioned "hi how are you"  in a pub. If you feel you are unable to cope with being sly you can always get a wig.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version