Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Safety Razor Head Shaving

Thinking of going DE

<< < (2/4) > >>

reddog:
I'm sure the BeeBald will be a good quality product and work great. Nice girlfriend, how does she like your shaved head?

gwsmallwood:
I agree with Reddog. If it works with carts, it will probably be fine with a DE. I've always had problems with the brushless creams gunking up my razors, but it might just be my hard water.

Jloewe:
Girlfriend loves the shaved head and says it's damn sexy.

Jloewe:
Went for it!  Got the Dorco Prime starter if anyone is wondering.  From the reviews everything about it seems to be in the "medium" range so I'll go from there.  I almost got that starter kit but I have a bunch of new products I'd like to use up first.  Should be here in a couple days I'll let you know how it goes.

clint902:
I've used bee bald shaving cream with my de and didn't have any problems.  In fact, I have at least three shaving creams and gels here.  I can't see any difference between them.  I'm just thinking back to the days when my father filled the bathroom sink with water and soaped up his face then shaved with his de.  Nowadays they have a lot more things out there to shave with but just a note, he was the guy who was gonna crucify me when I shaved my head so there's that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version