Various Non-Bald Discussions > Entertainment/Events/Music/Movies

Favorite Sitcom

(1/7) > >>

BigKen:
How’s it going fellas? I don’t know about the rest of you, but I really miss the golden age of TV as I call it. That was the time when sitcoms ruled the airwaves, and there wasn’t all this reality TV, brain-rotting crap like nowadays. The TV shows back in the day could brighten the worst of one’s day, or teach some lesson about life even if was done a little tastelessly. What sitcom(s) did you guys enjoy or still enjoy watching? I gotta know. ;D My favorites by decade are below.

70’s: All in the Family, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley

80’s: The Cosby Show, Growing Pains, Married with Children

90’s: Boy Meets World, Family Matters, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Friends

Early 2000’s: That 70’s Show

reddog:
My all time favorite is The Andy Griffith show. There are many days I would love to go back in time and live there. So much simpler and different times.

I can imagine walking into Floyd's Barbershop and getting a razor headshave. Might cause a little gossip in town.

slybeard:
I miss the old classics as well, but I do not care to re-watch the ones I have already seen so often that I know the entire show.  Therefore, I do not watch TV much anymore, for the most part there are no programs on that I care to see.  Everything thing seems to be produced just for shock value and trashy.  I have 80 channels available to me on my cable, and nothing to watch.  Growing up, we had 2 channels and had to choose between two good programs.

Razor X:
Cheers, Family Ties, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens.

There are no decent current sitcoms.

Hingatao:
My favorites are Cheers, M*A*S*H and The Andy Griffith Show

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version