Author Topic: Who's your Sly Celebrity Look-a-Like?  (Read 26501 times)

Offline Spleener

• Sly Jr.
Re: Who's your Sly Celebrity Look-a-Like?
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »
When I was a lot younger people used to say I looked like Belushi (John, not Jim, which I guess pretty effectively dates me), and once or twice someone said I looked a bit like Elvis. I was concerned that when I went sly I might end up looking a like a hairless Marlon Brando. He went sly for "Apocalypse Now" and years later for "The Island of Dr. Moreau" (in which he also wore lipstick, for no apparent reason). Wasn't a good look for him either time.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com" target="blank"> [img width= height=]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080210/sampa9ce80c0d1455181.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2008, 08:44:53 PM »
Actually this isn't a sly celebrity, but I think I share a lot of the same facial qualities with Conan O'Brien... what do you guys think? I mean the big jaw, big forehead, big head, small eyes...
There is a slight resemblance now that you mention it.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2008, 08:50:25 PM »
I think I look like one of those guys off the Romance novels..................lol

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »
I think I look like one of those guys off the Romance novels..................lol

Those aren't romance novels you're looking at, Tim.  They're some of those Dark Horse horror graphic novels.    >:D

Offline slickmick

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2008, 06:53:15 AM »
Actually this isn't a sly celebrity, but I think I share a lot of the same facial qualities with Conan O'Brien... what do you guys think? I mean the big jaw, big forehead, big head, small eyes...

Dude, you're way better looking than Conan O'Brien, and just as good looking as the Sweedish soccer player you said you wish you looked like in your previous post in this thread (with a much better head shape, might I add).

You seem a little down on yourself.  Don't be.

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »

Dude, you're way better looking than Conan O'Brien, and just as good looking as the Sweedish soccer player you said you wish you looked like in your previous post in this thread (with a much better head shape, might I add).

You seem a little down on yourself.  Don't be.

Haha, thanks man... that cheered me up a bit.  :) And yeah, I guess I can be pretty hard on myself...

Offline Texan Fred

• Sly Jr.
  • Oct 2011
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2011, 03:23:15 PM »
They tell me I look like Michael Rosenbaum. Is that true? LOL

Enter your email address: