Author Topic: Bald with facial hair  (Read 2188 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
Bald with facial hair
« on: November 02, 2018, 01:49:48 PM »
Hi guys I've had a few people asked me for some additional pics just so they could give me an honest evaluation so I've taken a couple and it's going to start from day one of my 17-day go Journey when I first shave my head and goes through today so thanks and let me know what your thoughts are. have a wonderful day and a great weekend. Sorry I don't have many pictures prior to shaving my head unless I was wearing a hair system because I did not allow photos to be made at least not of me or with me in them.

Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline scooby

• Sly
Re: Bald with facial hair
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 03:18:52 PM »
you look great with that perfect beard that i wish i had.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 05:22:12 AM »
Looks MUCH better with a beard, I would let it grow out a little longer.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 02:20:58 PM »
Hi guys I've had a few people asked me for some additional pics just so they could give me an honest evaluation so I've taken a couple and it's going to start from day one of my 17-day go Journey when I first shave my head and goes through today so thanks and let me know what your thoughts are. have a wonderful day and a great weekend. Sorry I don't have many pictures prior to shaving my head unless I was wearing a hair system because I did not allow photos to be made at least not of me or with me in them.

we're prob close to same Norwood level. Me on bottom pic.

Nothing front or top. Maybe 2" shadow left in back of my head of unshaved.

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 02:07:04 PM »
I think you are right from the looks of things
Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!