Author Topic: new here  (Read 1888 times)

Offline librarydude

• Learning the way of Sly
new here
« on: December 26, 2017, 07:10:46 AM »
Just found this site, but have been shaving my head for 15 years now (50 yo in June)---never wanted to be that comb-over guy.  Always have shaved in the shower----considering the Pitbull Gold or HB...I think I use the Fusion on both head and face...but I hate having any shadow on head (shave head every other day)....

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: new here
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 01:38:23 AM »
Welcome, librarydude! I never would have given you almost 50, you wear sly well. Feel free to post and participate often.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline librarydude

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 06:46:55 AM »
Welcome, librarydude! I never would have given you almost 50, you wear sly well. Feel free to post and participate often.

Thanks!  Get that a lot---but I think it's all because of the dome....

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 04:00:44 PM »
Welcome
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 09:07:18 PM »
Just found this site, but have been shaving my head for 15 years now (50 yo in June)---never wanted to be that comb-over guy.  Always have shaved in the shower----considering the Pitbull Gold or HB...I think I use the Fusion on both head and face...but I hate having any shadow on head (shave head every other day)....

Hey there, librarydude! Welcome to the forum!

Enter your email address: