Discussions About Being Bald > 30 Day Rule / Beginners Section

Answers to common questions | YouTube videos

<< < (2/2)

Tyler:

--- Quote from: ThePangolin on November 06, 2016, 01:17:34 PM ---Hey Tyler, if it hasn't been asked already - how would you recommend a young guy in his early twenties respond when harassed or challenged by peers who don't think choosing the bald look was a good choice?

--- End quote ---

React with confidence in knowing that you made the right decision for you. Most of the time people are harassing or challenging you is because they are compensating for something in their life, often a confidence issue of their own. 

GoHabs:
Subscribed! (new member)

Robmeister:

--- Quote from: Tyler on November 29, 2016, 07:49:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: ThePangolin on November 06, 2016, 01:17:34 PM ---Hey Tyler, if it hasn't been asked already - how would you recommend a young guy in his early twenties respond when harassed or challenged by peers who don't think choosing the bald look was a good choice?

--- End quote ---

React with confidence in knowing that you made the right decision for you. Most of the time people are harassing or challenging you is because they are compensating for something in their life, often a confidence issue of their own.

--- End quote ---

Im with Tyler.....shaving in and of itself shows a confidence and definiteness (purposeful, deliberate, determined, resoluteness)....I've been around here for the last 11 years....sometimes SLY (shaving) sometimes not....but I have noticed a level of "respect" and "attention" when I keep it seriously "Bic'd".....that is a shade "different"....I'm 55 years old now....divorced...and there is something...not sure...but that when it comes to that certain something....it is the deliberateness of  being shaved than clinging to scraps....that commands a level of "something" .....call it "respect" or whatever.....

not in every situation...but whether my age or other wise....those who keep a clean shaved noggin...are also deliberate in other aspects of their appearance....I'm sort of rambling....but shaved is confident, assured and deliberate...and that's attractive...PERIOD...

RIGHT, TYLER??

Tyler:
You're correct, sir!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version