Author Topic: 30 Rule x 4  (Read 1646 times)

Offline stn87

• Sly Jr.
30 Rule x 4
« on: February 03, 2024, 07:21:35 PM »
 This is my 30-day rule for the fourth time at least. Since the pandemic, I haven't gone back to the bald look, mainly because of work and image issues. Here in Chile in some places they are somewhat conservative. On January 2nd of this year I changed jobs and decided it was the right time to go bald. Today I'm a month old and no one has questioned me because I shave my head. I hope to keep the look all summer long

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
Re: 30 Rule x 4
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 04:53:50 AM »
@stn87  You look great with a shaved head. It looks like you have a full head of hair too and shaved it clean. Good for you for choosing to live the dream.

The bald head and beard suits you perfectly. Switching jobs and shaving at the same time is always a good strategy. Now everyone will only know you as being bald.

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 11:01:46 AM »
I went back and forth several times before deciding to keep my head shaved for good a little over three years ago.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 11:31:20 AM »
Good choice!

Offline stn87

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 03:36:31 PM »
@stn87  You look great with a shaved head. It looks like you have a full head of hair too and shaved it clean. Good for you for choosing to live the dream.

The bald head and beard suits you perfectly. Switching jobs and shaving at the same time is always a good strategy. Now everyone will only know you as being bald.

[cita autor=Razorhead link=topic=29378.msg382043#msg382043 fecha=1707047630] @stn87 Te ves genial con la cabeza afeitada. Parece que tambi?n tienes la cabeza llena de pelo y te la has afeitado. Bien por ti por elegir vivir el sue?o.  La cabeza calva y la barba te quedan perfectamente. Cambiar de trabajo y afeitarse al mismo tiempo siempre es una buena estrategia. Ahora todo el mundo solo te conocer? como calvo. [/cita]

Gracias, justamente en mi Nuevo trabajo todos me conocen como calvo.

I have hair on my head, but there's an area where I don't have much anymore.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 10:38:58 AM »
Oh Bro, A nice clean shaven head definitely looks better than that badly thinning scraps you show in the pictures !

Offline stn87

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 11:10:11 AM »
Oh Bro, A nice clean shaven head definitely looks better than that badly thinning scraps you show in the pictures !

From above, you could see how thin it was. From the front, it wasn't so noticeable. But I still feel better bald