Author Topic: Tips for a three day in bald dude  (Read 1981 times)

Offline ThePangolin

• Sly
  • Outdoorsman, Officer, Saved by Jesus Christ
Tips for a three day in bald dude
« on: November 01, 2016, 07:07:53 AM »
 Hey guys, im only three days in to being bald and i could use any tips on proper head care etc.

I apologize if this is a duplicate post, im on a ipad and im having a lot of trouble finding things on the site. Thanks
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 07:17:06 AM by ThePangolin »

Offline ThePangolin

• Sly
Re: Bald By Choice at 21 - Ive done it
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 07:10:13 AM »
PS this is a sly bald guy face. Im not actually a jerk.

Offline socknoggle

• Sly
  • Grateful follower of Jesus Christ
Re: Tips for a three day in bald dude
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:30:28 AM »
There are a few things to keep in mind.  At least these are the things I keep in my mind (a scary place, to be sure).

-- Every couple of days you should exfoliate your scalp before you shave.  This will get rid of dead skin cells and remove a barrier between the blade and the skin.  I don't do it every day, just every other day.  When I started doing this my shaves got a lot smoother and more comfortable.

--  Use a good after shave.  For myself, I really like the Bee Bald Heal.  I find it very soothing and doesn't leave my scalp feeling oily. 

--  If you're going to be out in the sun use sun block.  The SPF level is up to you but I usually go for 25.  That protects your dome, but lets in just enough to get some color.

--  If you live some where that gets cold, for Pete's sake, get a hat!  You'll need it.

PS:  I don't think anyone here thinks you're a jerk.  By your posts you seem like a pretty genuine guy. 

Offline ThePangolin

• Sly
Re: Tips for a three day in bald dude
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 07:40:48 AM »
Thanks for those tips! This thread was actually my first post and i realized i needed to post in introductions so i just changed the content and title of this to be a tips request.

I would hope no one thinks im a jerk, haha. I wanted to make that addendum in case someone looking at my avatar thought i was indeed a conceited punk. Im not however, just was attempting a sly face for the photo lol