Author Topic: Haircut...  (Read 1302 times)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Haircut...
« on: August 30, 2007, 03:45:45 AM »
A guy sticks his head in the barber shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop and says, "About two hours." The guy walks out.

A few days later, the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop full of customers and says, "About two hours." Once again, the guy leaves the shop.

A week later, the same guy sticks his head in the shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop and says, "About an hour and a half." Again, the guy walks out.

The barber is getting curious. He looks over at a friend in the shop and says, "Hey Bill, follow that guy and see where he goes."

A little while later, Bill comes back into the shop laughing. The barber asks, "Bill, where did the guy go when he left here?"

"To your house."

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Haircut...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 07:49:09 AM »
LOL thats was funny

Offline sifudave

• Sly Jr.
  • One Warrior, Many Weapons.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 08:20:05 AM »
  8)
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 08:29:12 AM »
Old and timeworn, butl, nonetheless, hilarious!!  Good find, MagmaBabe
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 09:12:12 AM »
wouldn't work with none of you guys though!!  ;)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline sifudave

• Sly Jr.
  • One Warrior, Many Weapons.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 09:50:21 AM »

That is one of the few downsides to being Sly, MB.  8)
Not that I condone courting married women...

I'm just sayin   ;D
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 10:14:42 AM »
Old and timeworn, butl, nonetheless, hilarious!!  Good find, MagmaBabe

I'm not THAT old!!  ;) :D :D

Enter your email address: