Author Topic: Hi Bald Guys  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Krattiger

• Learning the way of Sly
Hi Bald Guys
« on: June 13, 2016, 06:27:23 PM »
Hey guys, years and years ago I found this forum for advice on that first shave and if it was right for me. After many months of contemplation I finally decided to take the plunge and make it happen! I started with a size 1 buzz and after a couple weeks went with a razor.

This transition was from a head of beach blonde surfer dude hair most of my life to skin. I've now been bald going on 6 years and I will remain that way forever. There's a level of masculinity that is gained from it that cannot be duplicated. I am also Buddhist and an avid bodybuilder so to be bald has been fantastic in more ways than could ever be explained.

I shave every day in the shower with a conditioner and a females razor (yes a females razor it's the closest shave a man could get short of straight razor).

Here's a few pictures and I'm glad to finally be a part of the community that I owe this last 6 great bald years too.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Hi Bald Guys
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 07:16:57 PM »
Welcome aboard! Suits you well. If you don't mind, share some of your great fitness tips with us, lol
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 01:18:16 AM »
welcome, great look and some stricking photographs

Offline Krattiger

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 10:53:50 AM »
Thanks to the both of you for your warm embrace. SirHarry, any time my friend! Perhaps an idea for an extensive thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk