Various Non-Bald Discussions > General Discussion

Help Sly Bald Guys raise $10,000 for St. Baldrick's and fight children's cancer!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Razor X:
So you guys are going to grow back some hair so it can be shaved for St. Baldrick's?  How long are you going to let it grow out for before shaving it again?

jusbnme:

--- Quote from: RazorX on August 26, 2007, 10:22:55 PM ---So you guys are going to grow back some hair so it can be shaved for St. Baldrick's?  How long are you going to let it grow out for before shaving it again?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was thinking about that one and I'm leaning towards just donating to the cause.  Not just because of not wanting to grow back hair.  Just for the fact that my hair doesn't really grow anymore anyway.  The sections that do grow don't grow fast and are very thin.  Yeah, I'm sure I'll just be donating after giving it some thought. 

Razor X:

--- Quote from: Lance on August 26, 2007, 10:34:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: RazorX on August 26, 2007, 10:22:55 PM ---So you guys are going to grow back some hair so it can be shaved for St. Baldrick's?  How long are you going to let it grow out for before shaving it again?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was thinking about that one and I'm leaning towards just donating to the cause.  Not just because of not wanting to grow back hair.  Just for the fact that my hair doesn't really grow anymore anyway.  The sections that do grow don't grow fast and are very thin.  Yeah, I'm sure I'll just be donating after giving it some thought. 

--- End quote ---

I'm in exactly the same boat.  I used to get a little bit of peach fuzz where my widow's peak used to be.  It dawned on me a few days ago that it's been a while since I've felt any fuzz there.  I can't imagine that anyone would be motivated to pay money to see me shave off the fringe and a few wisps of hair on top.    I'll just make a donation instead.

Tyler:
I'm not looking to grow my hair back.  Instead, I'm going to personally donate plus seek out other donations and possible shavees.

PBurke:
i spoke to the lady that used to cut my hair about this. she seemed pumped up to help if she could. i'll get back with her later. her husband just went sly and donated a 14" pony tail to locks of love.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version