Confidence and Success > How to Build Confidence

Anyone ever have doubts?

(1/5) > >>

jbrit25:
I had a moment this past weekend where I wasn't feeling too great about being sly. I took my son to eat while my wife was out of town and I suddenly felt really out of place. Does this feeling happen to anyone else occasionally?

mrzed:
Can't say that I have felt that way.  Guess I was ready to be bald when I shaved my head and I wear it proudly.

kerryman:

--- Quote from: jbrit25 on March 30, 2016, 12:45:47 PM ---I had a moment this past weekend where I wasn't feeling too great about being sly. I took my son to eat while my wife was out of town and I suddenly felt really out of place. Does this feeling happen to anyone else occasionally?

--- End quote ---
You wouldn't be human if every now and then you didn't feel like you looked your best .With hair and without hair  some days i think i look great and others i say to myself " Get yourself in shape man " .I have been shaving my head with an electric razor for five years but have had a beard the last year.Anyway i went sly last week and no one seemed to notice .I shaved the beard off as well and suddenly people were like "what happened to your hair" lol 

Cave Dweller:
I cannot say that has happened to me. I was hyperaware of the smooth dome when I first started shaving my head, but I never felt out of place or had doubts regarding my decision to take off the horseshoe.

That may be one advantage to going bald naturally: I was accustomed to not having a full head of hair long before I shaved it all off.

Hingatao:
I did when I first went sly but not any more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version