Author Topic: Don't get complacent lol  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Don't get complacent lol
« on: February 24, 2016, 10:41:18 PM »
So I shave in the shower and have been doing so since 1999. After a while it becomes nothing but instinctive muscle memory... until that muscle memory gets foggy.  Well I hit my razor on my forehead and felt a little cut.  After my shower I looked in the mirror and saw a circle of blood on my right eyebrow that I had to dab and dab and dab about a dozen times before it stopped bleeding.  Yea head wounds are drama queens in the blood department.  After it finally stopped I noticed that half of my right eyebrow was shaved off, and half of the area that was shaved was also missing the top layer of skin.

It is now at least 2 weeks later and aside from the skin being healed the eyebrow is still half bald.  Ever hear people say that eyebrows grow back slowly?  Yea it's true.  At least I have thin eyebrows so it isn't too noticeable, but when I tell someone they see it right away.

*sigh*

You don't know me, but I know you.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Don't get complacent lol
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 03:53:49 AM »
What are you shaving so far down your forehead for?  ;D

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 06:57:28 AM »
You could just shave the other one to match . . .

At least you did not let the razor get close to your beard.
SlyBeard

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 12:13:50 PM »
Hello Rusty:

Yes, I found that out last  year when my eyebrows were shaved.  It does take a long time for all of the hairs to grow back.  Some sprang out long and seemingly overnight, but others took many months.

Just hang in their.

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 03:52:24 PM »
I always have kind of wanted to get rid of my wooly worms or at least thin them but I always chicken out.

Enter your email address: