Author Topic: On the fence  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Baldisbadass

• Learning the way of Sly
On the fence
« on: January 17, 2016, 12:56:59 PM »
Hello guys first of im from Europe so, sorry for my bad english :)

Im 25 years old and i noticed last year my hair is started to falling out. Its crushing, because i always had a very thick hair ( still have the most of it), but i decided to not stress this and  i tell my self every day i will move on i will be happy no matter what , its only hair. Yet i dont know what will be my reaction when i buzz or shave my head(beecause i never have a really short cut before), but i think im more afraid of what will be my friends and parents reaction. So if you can give me some advice, should i try out the buzz cut before i make the decision?

and i almost forgot im affraid because of the reactions from the girls...

here is a picture from me... i dont know it will suit me or i will look bad with it :( any advice? you cant see much on the picture,because of the angle, i really looking forward for you advice

« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 01:46:48 PM by Baldisbadass »

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: On the fence
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 04:20:43 PM »
Welcome!

I really don't see any hair loss, but if you want to try a shave just to try it, go for it! It'll always grow back (eventually) if you don't like it.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Mikemc411

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 10:23:05 AM »
Women love a man with confidence !!

taking charge of your hair loss by going sly, rather than being self conscious of your hair loss - says nothing but "Confidence" !!!

Offline socknoggle

• Sly
  • Grateful follower of Jesus Christ
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 12:53:36 PM »
I agree.  Women will tell you one of the things that are the most attractive about a man is confidence.  Bald men project lots of confidence. 

You might want to try a buzz and gradually get shorter to try to ease into it.  Lots of people do that.  Or, you could just go for it.  Go see a barber for your first shave.  Then try the 30 day rule to see if it's really for you.  Everyone here will tell you that there is no feeling like a freshly shaved head.

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 06:20:27 AM »
I would go for a buzz and then go shorter and shorter.  Gals are fine with guys with a buzz or shave.  You attitude is more important.

Enter your email address: