Author Topic: Electirc razor?  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Cardelli

• Sly Jr.
Electirc razor?
« on: November 30, 2015, 01:25:22 PM »
Hello my fellow slys. Here is the dealio, I am and probably always will be a bit of a lazy person. And i'm getting a bit tierd of the tradtional razor shave. Mainly because they seem to go dull after 1-2 shaves and the hair gets stuck between the blades so its getting hard to shave. It feels like i'm spending more time on cleaning out the razor than shaving.

So this is my question to all of you. Is there a viable option of electric razors on the market today? In my mind I have a mental picture of a clipper that still can give you that sly look. If the answer to the previous question is "yes" then i have a follow up question. Do they break often, i.e to i have to be conserned about having to get new blads for it all time?

That is all, take care!

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Electirc razor?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 02:38:15 PM »
Sometimes I use an electric. I use a Remington 3 blade foil type. It shaves ALMOST as close as a razor, with no irritation. The replacement foils and blades are $17 on Amazon. I replace mine about every 2 years, and my razor is 8 years old.

What is nice is you can shave your head with it anywhere. I usually use it in the morning while sitting on the sofa watching the news or sitting on the patio having coffee in the summer.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Enter your email address: