Confidence and Success > How to Build Confidence

having a bad day — scared

<< < (3/4) > >>

nick2401:
I live in Ottawa Canada when the temp can dip to -40C (same in F). Come mid October- November I always bring a hat ( just like everyone's mother always told them) and it is fine. Like reddog said: Get a hat to wear outside and remove when you enter. Also if your work place or home is chilly look into getting a small beanie to just give you that extra warmth. Waiting 5 months to go sly when you are this upset with how you look is a foolish idea. Take the plunge. Do it. Enjoy it. It is December 1st! There won't be much of a tan anyway.

MunkyMunk:
The first couple of days after I shaved my head for the first time, I was cold!
But after that, I've been surprised by how little the cold is really affecting me. My bald head has adjusted and now, except for the coldest days, I'm not really much colder than I was before I shaved my head.
I keep a beanie with me in my backpack, but most days I don't even use it.
Go for it!

Sir Harry:

--- Quote from: DavidA2571 on November 29, 2015, 08:48:26 PM ---Stop being such a pussy. 

--- End quote ---

I know that you didn't mean to be hard on the guy, but let's lighten up on him. Not everyone can just jump up and shave overnight. Everyone in their own time.

PDXGuy:
Okay I went bald again this week and committed for 30 days. I am calling it the 30 day bald challenge. Today there was stubble shaving every three days.

Dave

slybeard:
You can do it @PDXGuy

I know you really want to based on your other postings.  Just set your goal (which you have done) and stick with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version